“Out Of Home is still the most preferred medium” – confirms latest consumer survey.
- After viewing billboards, more than 1 in 5 males have gone to a website as a result.
- 3 out of 4 males agree that billboards on the main road are influential.
- 4 out of 5 females between 18 and 24 have been influenced into buying something from electronic billboards inside a grocery store.
- 3 in 10 will respond after seeing a billboard which has an SMS to reply to.
- Over 70% of women have bought something in a clothing store because of an electronic advert in the store.
- Over 85% of women trust advertising in shopping centres.
- 1 in 2 males are spending more time on their cellphones than 2 years ago.
- 1 in 4 males think about their finances on their way to work, and 1 in 4 males think about what to eat for dinner on their way home from work.